The Jobs Board and all PNGAS programs are fully funded by corporate, foundation and citizen donations – no taxpayer funds are used to support PNGAS.
All citizens are welcome to use the PNGAS Jobs Board to get good jobs.
- PNGAS Jobs Board helps people get good jobs: https://pngas.jobboardhq.com/. Find a job, post a job, for free.
- PNGAS Guard Guide has a vast listing of National Guard resources: http://bit.ly/389Wprv.
- Donate to Support The Guard From Your Yard campaign: gf.me/u/xxqnnw.
- The PNGAS Newsletter is full of updates: https://conta.cc/2RLqd7e
- The PNGAS website is full of information: www.PNGAS.org.
- The PNGAS Annual Conference is ready for guest registration: http://bit.ly/37oCEeH.
- PNGAS Guard Friendly Schools: https://pngas.org/mission/guard-friendly-schools.
- Like PNGAS on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pngas/.
- Like PNGAS on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pngas/.
- Email PNGAS@PNGAS.org to get a yard sign for Support The Guard From Your Yard – Made Free by Donations.
- Support The Guard by sharing this information with every email, social media outlet, family, and friends.
If you need anything or have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask: PNGAS@PNGAS.org.
Simply put, we want PNGAS to be the best state association in the National Guard!
Through our PNGAS Action Councils, our redesigned PNGAS sponsorship offerings are crafted to build relationships between business, schools, veterans, military spouses and families, and non-profit organizations with the Pennsylvania Army and Air National Guard. These relevant conversations help PNGAS define and execute its legislative priorities, facilitate industry innovations, and help PNGAS grow grassroots coalitions to secure passage of priority legislation and funding. By listening, this year we set a Commonwealth Club record for 12-month $2,500 relationship agreements with PNGAS that detail deliverables for many events, programs, and marketing/branding opportunities throughout the year.